FW: Where to go now?

From: Waddell, Cynthia <cynthia.waddell@ci.sj.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:01:22 -0800
To: "'W3C interest group'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Mr. Luebking,
I noticed your comment "It be great if it can be tied into the 508
dates on web page accessibility."

The W3C has no control over the content and release date of the U.S. federal
agency's final Section 508 rules on access to electronic and information
technology.  These rules are currently being formalized within the agency
and could be issued at any moment; although the stated release date is "by
February 2000."

Cynthia D. Waddell

Cynthia D. Waddell
ADA Coordinator