Where to go now?

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:08:27 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

The responses I've gotten about dynamic web pages which have been customized
for blind users have been so consistently positive that I am pretty
convinced that this approach is appropriate for blind users.
(If you have seen the examples and disagree, please let me know.)
I'd like to see the guidelines address the issue and was wondering what
the steps are for that.  It be great if it can be tied into the 508
dates on web page accessibility.

Scott