Re: How Much Of A Problem Are Tables Used for Design?

At 08:47 AM 11/17/1999 , T. V. Raman wrote:
>as an example of what I mean look at the following lines
>extracted from your message:
>Children's
>Audiobooks,
>Music,
>Science & Space...
>Now, when you land on "audio books"
>--how do you know that that's children's audio books
>without feeling around the screen?

Uh, as a visual reader who sees that on the screen there, _I_
can't tell, either, whether or not it's children's audiobooks.

So if it's inaccessible (or in this case, "unclear"), at least
it's unclear to all of us. :)

(Actually, what I can't tell is whether or not the music is
children's music or general music.)