Re: Need alternate input devise info

From: Joan Piroch <d4951@sccoast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:49:01 -0500
To: "Neff, Robert" <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
Cc: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "'Paskoski, Joseph'" <jpaskoski@gpo.gov>
 Hi,

For starters, she could use some keyboard input such as Ctrl+c for "copy",
Ctrl+v for "paste", Ctrl+x for "cut", Shift+left arrow to highlite text for
copying and cutting. Use the arrow keys for scrolling whenever possible also.

These and other keyboard shortcuts could help her situation by getting her
hand off the mouse, if even for short bits of time.

I think a touchpad is harder to use than a mouse and might even exacerbate
the problem!

And no, off hand I do not know of any sites that discuss these
issues...Sorry.  :(

Regards...

Paul

 My colleague is exploring