Need alternate input devise info

From: Neff, Robert <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:39:38 -0500
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "'Paskoski, Joseph'" <jpaskoski@gpo.gov>
Can anyone help here?

		-----Original Message-----
		Mr. Neff,

		I have enjoyed your presentations at GPO and DC Webmasters
about
		Internet/disability issues.  My colleague is exploring
alternate PC input
		devise information, as she has a carpal-tunnel-like problem
in her wrist and
		hand, mainly from using a mouse.  I've tried a number of
sites that have
		bits and pieces of information, but do you know of any
DEFINITIVE sites that
		discuss, in some depth,  EFFECTIVE alternatives - i.e.
perhaps trackballs,
		touch pads, pedals, voice recognition, etc.  I gave my
colleague a Logitech
		track ball to try, but she is leaning towards
trying/ordering a touch pad
		that she heard about.

		Thanks in advance for your help.