Re: Single Browser Intranets

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 21:54:10 -0700
To: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 06:43 PM 10/24/1999 , Scott Luebking wrote:
>Is it ethical for him not to use what he believes is better technology
>for teaching students without disabilities if people with disabilities
>cannot use the technology?

With a little extra work -- less than the amount needed to add the
"better technology" in the first place -- he can make it usable by
both, in many cases.  It's a very rare case that a little more work
_can't_ make it so both groups can use it.

And if it's a little more work, then that falls under reasonable
accommodation and we're back to legal requirements.