Re: Single Browser Intranets

At 06:43 PM 10/24/1999 , Scott Luebking wrote:
>Is it ethical for him not to use what he believes is better technology
>for teaching students without disabilities if people with disabilities
>cannot use the technology?

With a little extra work -- less than the amount needed to add the
"better technology" in the first place -- he can make it usable by
both, in many cases.  It's a very rare case that a little more work
_can't_ make it so both groups can use it.

And if it's a little more work, then that falls under reasonable
accommodation and we're back to legal requirements.