RE: How to describe Flowcharts, Schematics, etc

But through Lynx the site is incomprehensible. I'll try it with something
else at work tomorrow.

CHarles

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Al Gilman wrote:

  An interesting set of ideas are the ones Geoffrey Fox presented at the XML
  Implementers' Conference
  <http://www.npac.syr.edu/users/gcf/montrealxmlaug99/>.  He sees some of the
  same requirements for an articulable ontology arising out of
  telecollaboration as we want for accessibility.

  Al