Re: Statistics on Blind & Visually Impaired Web Users

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 20:39:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: Joel Sanda <joelsanda@hotmail.com>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
The problem is that, given a site which requires frames and javascript for
basic navigation, it is a bit difficult to make an assessment of what they
say...

Fortuntely for me I can run a frames and javascript capable browser when i
get back to the office, since i can see what it is doing. But it makes an
interesting ilustration of the problem.

Charles McCN