RE: How to describe Flowcharts, Schematics, etc

An interesting set of ideas are the ones Geoffrey Fox presented at the XML
Implementers' Conference
<http://www.npac.syr.edu/users/gcf/montrealxmlaug99/>.  He sees some of the
same requirements for an articulable ontology arising out of
telecollaboration as we want for accessibility.

Al