RE: General Comment re Guidelines/Discussion

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:59:27 -0400 (EDT)
To: "webmaster@dors.sailorsite.net" <webmaster@dors.sailorsite.net>
cc: "'Charles F. Munat'" <charles@munat.com>, WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
This thread is moved to the guidelines list, where itis under discussion.

owever I don't think you have to give up those attributes, you just have to
use a style sheet as well.

Charles McCN

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Bruce Bailey wrote:

  I don't have a problem with avoiding wholly deprecated elements.
   Unfortunately, by my reading, 3.3 is stricter than this.  To follow this
  checkpoint I would also have to give up all occurrences of
  ALIGN=CENTER/RIGHT attributes.  That is too much of a sacrifice for me!