RE: General Comment re Guidelines/Discussion

I don't have a problem with avoiding wholly deprecated elements.
 Unfortunately, by my reading, 3.3 is stricter than this.  To follow this
checkpoint I would also have to give up all occurrences of
ALIGN=CENTER/RIGHT attributes.  That is too much of a sacrifice for me!