Re: General Comment re Guidelines/Discussion

From: Wayne Crotts <wcrotts@arches.uga.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:16:41 -0400
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Are you asking that the author use both strategies (attributes and style
sheet).  Otherwise, don't we return to the problem that older browsers can't
handle CSS.

Wayne

Wayne Crotts
Network & Information Services
Institute on Human Development and Disability
     A University Affiliated Program
College of Family & Consumer Sciences
University of Georgia  30602

(706) 542-4968