BBC Betsie 404s

From: <waz@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 19:06:42 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
These 404s are very peculiar. I wish I had the faintest idea what could
be going on.
From my end it all seems to be working, and I can't begin to fix a
I can't replicate.

I wish I wasn't ill and I was in the office where I could start trying
sort this out right away.

Could I ask people to have another go at it, and let me know if it
*still* isn't
working? It is possible that this is a server side issue which will have
righted itself in the interim since your last visit. If not, please let
know as many details as possible and I'll try and initiate some process
working out why Betsie works for some people but not others.

It should have nothing to do with the software being used on the client
so frankly I'm mystified. I still want to get it fixed though.

Thankyou for your help,

Cheers etc.,