RE: BBC Betsie 404s

I'm using IE 4.01 here in the US - not having any problems. Very cool stuff!

-----Original Message-----
From: waz@easynet.co.uk [mailto:waz@easynet.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 1999 1:07 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: BBC Betsie 404s

These 404s are very peculiar. I wish I had the faintest idea what could
be going on.
From my end it all seems to be working, and I can't begin to fix a
problem
I can't replicate.

I wish I wasn't ill and I was in the office where I could start trying
sort this out right away.

Could I ask people to have another go at it, and let me know if it
*still* isn't
working? It is possible that this is a server side issue which will have
righted itself in the interim since your last visit. If not, please let
me
know as many details as possible and I'll try and initiate some process
of
working out why Betsie works for some people but not others.

It should have nothing to do with the software being used on the client
side,
so frankly I'm mystified. I still want to get it fixed though.

Thankyou for your help,

Cheers etc.,

Wayne