Re: Define Accessibility!

I don't think we can just pick the deffinition we want to apply and
then apply it to anything we want.  In this paradigm, the distinction
between accessibility and understandability is clearly different.
Other wise, we'll find that all the publishers in the world must
rewrite all the books in the world.

we must choose the deffinition that fits the context rather than
finding a deffinition that we like and trying to drive it into a whole
into which it does not fit.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet: