Re: Fw: QED & Marshall McLuhan

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 23:13:09 +0100
To: "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Ann Navarro" <ann@webgeek.com>
"I don't think I have at all -- his assertion, as I read it, is that the W3C
site should explain WAI theory, how to produce CSS, and all it's other
information in so simple a manner that one not need to be able to
understand the language -- or to start at such a remedial level that it
teaches someone how to read along the way."

Demonstrate by example is what I asked for.

One posits that the sum of the angles of a triangle = 180 degrees before
prooving it.
W3C appears to like to work the other way.
Naturally I expect W3C to provide one site that is accessible and relevant
to children.

jay@peepo.com

Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.