Re: Mac Assistive Tech Software for Web Access

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 02:02:55 -0400 (EDT)
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Apple maintain a list of such software - I will hunt out the URI tomorrow
after I have slept a bit...

Charles McCN

On Thu, 20 May 1999, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

  The HTML Writers Guild recently purchased an iMac as one
  part of our under-construction Assistive Web Technology
  Laboratory.  As none of us have mac experience :), it would
  be much appreciated if you could get me some recommendations
  as to what kind of software is out there to allow people
  with disabilities to use a mac and access the World Wide
  Web.  Thanks in advance.

  --Kynn, unix and windows user

  Become AWARE of Web Accessibility!                  http://aware.hwg.org/
  Myths about Web Accessibility                  http://www.kynn.com/+myths