Mac Assistive Tech Software for Web Access

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:44:18 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
The HTML Writers Guild recently purchased an iMac as one
part of our under-construction Assistive Web Technology
Laboratory.  As none of us have mac experience :), it would
be much appreciated if you could get me some recommendations
as to what kind of software is out there to allow people
with disabilities to use a mac and access the World Wide
Web.  Thanks in advance.

--Kynn, unix and windows user

Become AWARE of Web Accessibility!                  http://aware.hwg.org/
Myths about Web Accessibility                  http://www.kynn.com/+myths