Re: AWARE BULLETIN: 5/18 HandiTalk Internet Radio Show Available

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:10:26 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 05:03 PM 5/20/1999 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>The May 18th program of Michael Lauf's HandiTalk Internet
>Radio program is now available in streaming audio format
>(RealAudio and Windows Media) from:
>     http://handitalk.ttalk.com/

Incidentally, this does _not_ have a text caption or transcript
attached to it.  Ttalk (the host streaming audio company) is
still working out the transcription issue.  Not that I'd do it
myself, but just as a discussion piece:  Do you feel that in
such a case, there's a responsibility of the guest (me) to
provide a transcript if I want to link to it from the AWARE
Center site, or is that up to the publisher/broadcaster?

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member