Re: More coverage of federal accessibility requirements

There has been an interesting discussion going on on freedomforum.org
regarding Web accessibility. Unfortunately, there are a large number of
inaccuracies in the article, as other commenters have noted in postings on
the forum and on the WAI IG list.

Even more unfortunately, the reporter, Adam Clayton Powell III, did not
actually interview myself or the other person he quotes in his article, nor
did he re-check the quotes from another reporter's article for clarity or
context.

For your interest, here is my response to his article:
http://truman.fac.org/forum/messagedetail.asp?msgID=16933

Regards,

Judy