Re: More coverage of federal accessibility requirements

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 12:04:11 -0400
To: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> This one is at:
> http://www.freedomforum.org/technology/1999/4/30handicapaccess.asp

[snip]

> There is a forum for discussion on the site; already someone
> (Jamie McCarthy, thank you if you're reading this!) has posted
> a rebuttal and dissection of the negative spin.  Feel free to
> dive in, if you can figure out how to post.

You will find the discussion thread here at URL:
http://truman.fac.org/forum/roomdetail.asp?roomID=4

There is a "post reply" graphical link when you follow the relevant thread
-- but the "button" has no alt text!

You can try this URL to fill out a real form to reply to Jamie McCarthy's
main thread:
http://truman.fac.org/forum/input.asp?msgparent=16678

Disclaimer:  I have not tested these links thoroughly.  I wanted to get
these addresses to the group ASAP.