Re: Usability testing

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 12:25:55 -0800 (PST)
To: charlesn@srl.rmit.EDU.AU (Charles McCathie Nevile)
Cc: joe.night@gateway2000.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> For browsers I would look at Lynx, a screen reader (eg winvision, or
> jaws) and a proper audio browser like pwWebSpeak. If you can, use WebTV
> [...]

By the way, if you weren't aware, there's an emulator for WebTV that
runs on Windows 95/* and Macintosh that you can download from
developer.webtv.net.  I recommend it to my accessibility class
students, since the more browsers you expose someone to, the quicker
they realize that the web is designed to support ANY valid user agent,
not just "the big two".

--Kynn