RE: Development WAI activities

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <GV@TraceCenter.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 23:23:17 -0600
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Jaap,

The Central Ref doc (or master doc) is presented this way.  Problems first
followed by solution strategies.   The other guideline docs were arranged
to make them more concise.     Should we think about lengthening the
guidelines and doing the same format at central reference doc?   This is
easier to understand but we get so many complaints about the length of the
guidelines docs.   Thoughts anyone?

Gregg

WAI should identify the problems first (didn't we discuss this in Nice) and
then try to prioritize this list of problems.  This must of course been
based on importance of the items and not on possibilities to solve it.
Best regards,
Jaap
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors