Re: Development WAI activities

From: Garden Nut <gardenofeden@mci2000.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 17:53:51 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi:

I have read the WAIS documentation and am doing my best to make my column at
suite101 accessible for low vision readers.  Could someone take a look at
what I did and tell me if it has value:
http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/262

I've had several notes recently from low vision readers and am trying to
accommodate them and encourage others at the SUITE to do the same.

Home page:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1945/index.html