Re: Failure technique for 1.4.12 Text Spacing

I had an action item to create second failure technique for 1.4.12 Text
Spacing caused by not allowing the user agent to override the styles. I've
done this and added it to Github. The previous failure I created was a
viable failure for when the author creates fixed boxes that clim the
content when text spacing is implemented.

NOTE: It appears that there is no way on the author side to override the
"Stylish" plugin styles which adds user styles to the end of the page DOM.
The closest to a failure was using inline !important text spacing which in
old builds of Chrome messed up stylish (according to a blogger) but not
anymore from my testing, so it is almost impossible to fail the SC this
way. But I've created the failure for due diligence, and we can add
examples if we find any way that the author could disable the activation of
the user styles.  This failure is specifically about disabling or
completely overriding user style sheets which appears impossible (at least
when the user has the "Stylish" plugin)

https://github.com/w3c/wcag/blob/tech-fail-text-spacing-not-allowed/techniques/failures/text-spacing-not-allowed

Here is a live view to see the examples
https://www.davidmacd.com/WCAG/fail%201.4.12-b.html