Re: Accessible Authentication SC

Left two comments on the document - and I have a feeling I made those
same comments in this discussion a few years ago:

- the "copying characters into an input" wording is far too generic, and
would ban any kind of solutions like password managers where users could
copy/paste information, or any 2-factor authentication (an SMS with a
code, a secure key that continuously displays new passcodes every minute
for the user to enter, etc). if this is meant to address CAPTCHAs
specifically (which I'm assuming it does), then it should say so
specifically

- there still seems to be a muddling of what's "authentication" (proving
WHO a person is) and general CAPTCHA type challenges (proving that a
user is actually human). I'd suggest splitting the latter aspect out
into its own SC, and cross-referencing it here.

--
Patrick H. Lauke