Re: Failure technique for 1.4.12 Text Spacing

Dick has provided another example, which uses the similar fail of 1.4.12
using fixed height and width and overflow hidden, but it its a nice looking
example which we could add to the failure technique we approved today as
example 3.

https://www.davidmacd.com/WCAG/fail-1.4.12c.html

Cheers,
David MacDonald