Re: Essential Controls

Jon,

I believe the intent of this SC was that scrolling of any kind, including
auto-scrolling, would not be needed.  That makes designing long forms with
numerous optional fields more difficult to design for but other techniques
such as pagination, collapsible, and thoughtful placement of required
fields within the process can be used to address this SC.

Regards,

Rachael