RE: Essential Controls

Rachael, Interesting, thanks for sharing.   Do you expect that this might require some auto scrolling?  For example, once the user fills out all fields the submit button has to scroll into view?  How might auto-scrolling be problematic for other user groups such as users with low vision or people sensitive to movement?

Jon

From: Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 2:52 PM
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Essential Controls

Hello,

Based on feedback from the AG working group and the COGA task force, I revised the 2.2 SC Proposal for Essential Controls<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DPtCqWHjrhj3QZ4afsqzmWDd-zMSf39RsMqSpR2QGCg/edit#heading=h.4vsa10j1zo6f>.  If you have time, I'd appreciate further comments and suggestions from the group.

Best regards,

Rachael

--
Rachael Montgomery, PhD