Re: What can I do, you may ask?

Am 15.01.2018 um 11:16 schrieb Alastair Campbell:

> I’ve drafted these:
>
> 282
>
> 411
>
> 649
>
> 680
>
> 686
>
> For 616, it is about the title of “Graphics contrast” not covering UI
> components.
>
> Alternative suggestions are:
>
>  1. “Graphics and User Interface Components Contrast” (Too long?)
>  2. “Graphics and Component Contrast”
>  3. “Non-Text Contrast”

While long, option 1 seems clearest - a component in option 2 could be
anything such as a separate block of text with a colour tint, and
not-text contrast in option 3 might be read as requiring that even
graphics that are neither info graphics nor interface components would
fall under this SC.

Your drafted answers listed above look fine to me.

Cheers,
Detlev

> 1.
>
> Any preference? I lean towards 2, but could live with 3.
>
> -Alastair

Detlev Fischer PhD
Testkreis
http://testkreis.de