Re: What can I do, you may ask?

Alastair,

   1. Graphics and User Interface Components Contrast” (Too long?)
   2. “Graphics and Component Contrast”
   3. “Non-Text Contrast”

I could live with any of these.  To be in harmony with WCAG 2.0...I lean
toward 3)  "Non-Text Contrast".

glenda sims  |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773
*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals

[image: IAAP International Association of Accessibility Professionals:
Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)]
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>