Re: GitHub issue on checkbox and radio button labels

I don’t think that is quite correct.

1.3.1 requires that all information presented visually be programmatically determinable.

So if labels are positioned near buttons — then 1.3.1 requires that the relationship between the button and the label be programmatically determinable.

So a label for a control MUST be programmatically determinable from the control   UNLESS sighted users cannot tell that the label belongs to the control.

Gregg