Re: GitHub issue on checkbox and radio button labels

Hi Andrew and all,

I agree, Andrew, that WCAG does not currently require checkboxes and
radio buttons to have labels which have a programmatic relationship to
the control itself that in turn enables the user to click on the label
to set focus to the control. It does not fail the letter of WCAG 2.0.

But in my IMHO it does fail accessibility.

Some people with disabilities need an increased clickable area. Does
it fail UAAG? If not, I wonder if the Low Vision Task Force should
consider this use case.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--