Re: Extension conflict/compatibility requirement

Hi Lisa,

Ah. Thank you very much for the clarification.

Can you perhaps give an example of a SC conflict between extensions
based on your definition?

And suggest example language for the compatibility section that you
could live with?
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/WCAG_Extensions_Framework#Ensure_that_all_WCAG_extensions_are_compatible_with_each_other

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,