Re: Extension conflict/compatibility requirement

>But we diverge from the main topic of the thread: "Extension
conflict/compatibility requirement"

Not really. If we are basing the discussion (as per Wayne's email) on our definition of accessibility, then we would need to agree on that definition. (With my definition user conflicts are inevitable. ) I am not saying we should agree on the definition, but we definitely should not be deciding these issues based on a definition that does not have consensuses, or is only part of the picture.

All the best
Lisa

---- On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:34:41 +0300 Laura Carlson<laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com> wrote ----

But we diverge from the main topic of the thread: "Extension
conflict/compatibility requirement"

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--