RE: SC failure for opening new window without prior notice ?

From: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 08:32:52 -0400
To: Aurélien Levy <aurelien.levy@temesis.com>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Ø  In regard of all the conflicting answers I get for the pretty simple
question, it look like it's still not a clearly close issue.

It is a clear failure of SC 3.2.5 (Level AAA) with F22.  It is advisory but
not a Level A or AA failure.   With any standard I’ve personally found that
it’s important to read the supporting documents to understand the
discussion, decision, and information around the standard.  While these
documents may not be normative they provide understanding around what the
community agreed upon.

Jonathan

[...] WCAg would not require prior notification of links to new windows.
[...]

Cheers,

David MacDonald

--