Re: Review comments on PDF12

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Loretta Guarino Reid
<lorettaguarino@google.com> wrote:
> In the test procedure,
> * Change "For each form control," to "For the form control"

Done.

> * Modify the 2nd option to read "Use a tool capable of showing the form
> field information to open the PDF document and verify that the form control
> has the correct name, role, value, and state (if appropriate) information."

Done.

> Both of the tables have a bit of a mixture of information about PDF and
> information about how Adobe Acrobat exposes that information in its UI. Is
> there a way we can either label things more clearly, or separate the PDF
> information from the Acrobat UI information? For instance, we may need to
> split the information in the Comments column of the first table, or possibly
> just relabel it so that it is clearer that it is describing how to access
> that field in Acrobat.

Maybe discuss on Thursday?

Some thoughts:

An intro to the first table would help. (The following table describes....")

If the Comments column in the first table really only applies to
Acrobat, then it just needs a more specific label. If it's a mix of
info, then it could be split into 2 cols with specific labels.

Mary