Re: General comment for PDF techniques

This seems redundant. The examples that use an authoring or editing
tool now all state:

"This example is shown with Adobe Acrobat Pro [or Adobe LiveCycle
Designer or Microsoft Word or OpenOffice,org Writer]. There are other
software tools that perform similar functions. See the list of other
software tools in PDF Technology Notes, Applications that Produce
Accessible PDF." (The tech notes are linked.)

Also, the last sentence might imply (or readers might infer) that the
tech notes provide more detailed info on specific functionality than
they do.

Is the additional caveat really needed?

Thanks,

Mary