General comment for PDF techniques

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:40:52 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I think all of our PDF techniques demonstrate at least one authoring or
editing tool. Can we add something like the following to the end of each
description, before the examples?

Examples x and Y demonstrate how to XXXX using some specific
authoring tools. Other PDF tools may provide similar
functions. Check whether this type of functionality is provided by PDF tools
in {link to Applications
that Produce Accessible PDF in the PDF Techniques Overview}.