Re: Tools mentioned in PDF techniques

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:39:36 +0200
To: Mary Utt <maryutt@paciellogroup.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:30:58AM -0400, Mary Utt wrote:

> These tools are not mentioned in the PDF Technology Notes. Should they
> be added to the Accessibility Checking and Repair section?

  This, if someone on a tangent, remind me to mention that siteSifter does
  PDF testing in several baselines, and that a specific one for more
  extensive evaluation is under development.

  We have, repeatedly and over several years, attempted to get siteSifter
  onto the tools list at W3C, but we have had no feedback either way on
  why it has never happened.

--
 Tina Holmboe            Greytower Technologies          www.greytower.net
  CEO                    Quality and Accessibility       www.sitesifter.co.uk