Need input on accessible technology in the Russian Far East

From: Avi Arditti <aardit@voanews.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 14:36:14 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

First, a belated congratulations on WCAG 2.0! (I left the working group
several years ago.) I recently met a blind man in the Russian Far East
who works with young people with disabilities. He was trying to find
ways to obtain computers for them and accessible technology like screen
readers. He only has an early version of JAWS. Does anyone have any

Many thanks,
Avi Arditti