RE: 1.4.4 Text Resize question

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:41:38 -0600
To: 'Cynthia Shelly' <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>, 'WCAG' <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I would say that it technically fails -- it ALSO fails for others so it
theoretically should fail.  But WCAG doesn't specifically say that if it is
broken for all -----

But a broken page is not one to get all up in arms for.  Presumably it will
be fixed and should be evaluated then.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.