Re: Can we start 1 hour early next week?

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:07:31 -0600
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I cannot come early next week. I have something at that time that cannot be
moved.

Andi

             "Loretta Guarino
             Reid"
             <lorettaguarino@g                                          To
             oogle.com>                WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
             w3c-wai-gl-reques
             t@w3.org                                              Subject
                                       Can we start 1 hour early next
                                       week?
             02/15/2008 01:05
             PM

We anticipate a long (3 hour) teleconference next week, to try to
clear the current proposals. Is there any objection to starting an
hour early, at 20:00 UTC, 7 AM Eastern Australia, 9 PM Central Europe,
3 PM Eastern US, instead of running an hour later?

Loretta