RE: technique drafts

Hi Cynthia,

At 22:41 7/01/2008, Cynthia Shelly wrote:
>(...)
>I have questions on these
>* Cynthia to create technique for swapping style sheet. I think this
>technique is the same one: Using JavaScript to change the link texts [3]

I'd rather treat these as two different techniques.
In HTML, link text is what you put between the <a ...> and </a> tags,
but a <link rel="stylesheet" ... /> element doesn't have link text.
The separation of these techniques would also enable the choice of
technique titles that tell you what to expect, instead of a vague one
that tries to cover both ("Using JavaScript to change link properties"?).
Swapping stylesheets is an issue that also came up yesterday on the
SVG developers list:
SVG, it requires changing a processing instruction instead of a link element.

Best regards,

Christophe

>(...)
>[3]
>http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Using_JavaScript_to_change_the_link_texts

---
Please stop inviting me to LinkedIn, Facebook, Quechup or other
anti-social networks. You may have agreed to their "privacy policy",
but I haven't.

--
Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442