RE: technique drafts

From: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:41:51 -0800
To: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I've completed these action items
* Cynthia to add example to H42 of non-hierarchy headings. done: Using h1-h6 to identify headings [1]

* Cynthia to rewrite Failure of SC 3.3.2 by visually formatting a set of phone number fields but not including a text label. done: Failure of SC 3.3.2 by visually formatting a set of phone number fields but not including a text label [2]

I have questions on these
* Cynthia to create technique for swapping style sheet. I think this technique is the same one: Using JavaScript to change the link texts [3]

* Cynthia to write a very visible, including color, focus indicator sufficient technique for 2358 and 1980. I (Cynthia) think this is the same as Using script to change the background color or border of the element with focus and the two techniques should be merged. [4]

[1] http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Using_h1-h6_to_identify_headings

[2] http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Failure_of_SC_3.3.2_by_visually_formatting_a_set_of_phone_number_fields_but_not_including_a_text_label

[3] http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Using_JavaScript_to_change_the_link_texts&action=edit

[4] http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Using_script_to_change_the_background_color_or_border_of_the_element_with_focus&action=edit