Re: About tests 37-41 (headers) *wkey

From: Johannes Koch <koch@w3development.de>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 09:54:48 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Vicente Luque Centeno wrote:

> What about Schematron rules? Or (even more expressive) XSLT templates
> like the ones at [1]?

I think Christophe and the others were talking about H74 (opening and
closing tags according to specification). You cannot check this with
either Schematron or XSLT/XQuery. They build on top of parsing. But if
proper parsing is impossible ...

> I am afraid that DTDs and Schemas are not very
> powerful and many checkpoints are not expressible in a DTD. However,
> many of them can be expressed with XSLT/XPath expressions.

Of course there are test that can be expressed using the above-mentioned
technologies.
--
Johannes Koch
                             (Te Deum, 4th cent.)