Re: About tests 37-41 (headers) *wkey

Schematron or XSLT/XQuery rules can be applied to HTML documents if a HTML
parser (instead of a XML parser) is being used. For instance, my
XSLT-based Web Accessibility evaluator [1] can be applied to HTML pages
that are not XHTML (see the extended interface).

So, my question is: wouldn't be nice to provide formalized expressions
(based on Schematron or XSLT templates) in the WCAG 2.0 HTML Techniques
draft? Web developers would have objective and formalized tests instead of
just subjective prose. Examples are good, but not enough.

[1] http://www.it.uc3m.es/vlc/waex.html

Vicente Luque Centeno
Dep. Ingeniería Telemática
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid