Re: About tests 37-41 (headers) *wkey

From: Vicente Luque Centeno <vlc@it.uc3m.es>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 03:34:29 +0200 (CEST)
To: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

What about Schematron rules? Or (even more expressive) XSLT templates like
the ones at [1]? I am afraid that DTDs and Schemas are not very powerful
and many checkpoints are not expressible in a DTD. However, many of them
can be expressed with XSLT/XPath expressions.

[1] http://www.it.uc3m.es/vlc/waex.html