Re: New requirements document and change log

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:52:06 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Thanks for the clarifications.  ONE ADDITIONAL QUESTION:  If goals 1
through 6 in the "Introduction" are examples of criteria mentioned
following, can we use (somewhat subjective?) words like "clear", "clearly",
"ease of use in mind", and "more diverse" in these goals (criteria?) to
(objectively? reasonably?) determine (measure?) whether the WCAG2.0
specification itself fulfills the criteria, or where the WCAG2.0
specification itself is at in fulfilling the criteria?   If the answer is
"yes", that's fine..

Thanks again for the responses..

Best wishes
Tim Boland NIST