Re: New requirements document and change log

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:25:51 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Gregg wrote:
<quote>
As part of our process we are bringing out requirements document up to
date. (...)
</quote>

Tim Boland asked:
<quote>
Is this document (referenced in excerpted message following) normative or
informative?  Perhaps it should be stated at the beginning of this document
that it is "informative"?..
</quote>

These are criteria which the WCAG 2.0 specification itself is required to
fulfill (as opposed to implementations of WCAG); see
http://www.w3.org/TR/wcag2-req/.

Regards,

Christophe

--