Re: New requirements document and change log

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:25:51 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Gregg wrote:
As part of our process we are bringing out requirements document up to
date. (...)

Tim Boland asked:
Is this document (referenced in excerpted message following) normative or
informative?  Perhaps it should be stated at the beginning of this document
that it is "informative"?..

These are criteria which the WCAG 2.0 specification itself is required to
fulfill (as opposed to implementations of WCAG); see

Christophe Strobbe
Document Architectures
tel: +32 16 32 85 51